Every so often I'll post a Chirbit Idea on Twitter.
Here is a collection of the 13 I've posted so far. If you have a cool Chirbit Idea send it in! or share it on twitter with the #chirbit hashtag.
- Tell a joke like @smouty66
- You can record a chribit straight from your browser using a mic or a webcam for up to 2 minutes
- Audacity is your friend - http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ - free open source recording and editing app
- Post your favorite movie quote and share it! "We are the music makers, the dreamers of the dreams"
- Take some weight off of your shoulders. Apologize to someone
- Read a poem to someone - T. S. Eliot's - The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock
- How do you pronounce that? If you know another language or a hard to pronounce word. Share it.
- Click the little gear icon to access additional tools. Edit, reply to, delete a chirbit or get a short URL.
- Show off your awesome voice like Bryan Cox @coxtox
- You can search for chirbits by keyword, description and category then share them easily on twitter with our short URLs
- To see how others are sharing audio on twitter with chirbit search twitter with keyword 'chirb.it' (our short URL)
- What is your favorite quote or saying? Record it and share it.
- If you want to use a high quality USB mic with chirbit, right click on the recorder to change your input device.